When searching for a new home, there are many important factors to consider. Where is it located? Is the size right for my family? Is there a clubhouse and amenities? At RedTail, we are not only committed to delivering the personalization and customization that you’re looking for in a home but also an atmosphere you'll love being around in our community. So, if you're looking for a country club community that fits your lifestyle and offers plenty to do, RedTail is the perfect community for you!
1. Play a round on the links
- RedTail is located in the heart of Central Florida, making it one of the most ideal locations to play golf year-round! With golf carts available to all players, a pro shop on the property to freshen up your gear, a "snack" cart that drives around the course offering refreshments, a 10-acre practice facility, and two practice putting greens, golfers will want to spend every day of the week here.
2. Take tennis or golf lessons
Looking to pick up a new sport or polish your skills? At RedTail, you don't have to travel far to do so!
- Right here at the Club, residents and members can take up golf lessons from our professional golf instructors. From junior to adult lessons, private to group lessons, we're here to help you maximize your game seven days a week!
- You can also take tennis lessons from our United States Professional Tennis Association instructor on one of our Har-Tru® tennis courts. Private and group lessons are available and even mini camps in the summer!
3. Enjoy lunch or dinner cooked by our executive chef at the Grand View Restaurant
After a round of golf in the morning or an afternoon by the pool, you can enjoy delicious dishes cooked by our executive chef at the Grand View Restaurant.
- Open seven days a week, the restaurant offers a large menu that includes salads, pasta, flatbreads, sandwiches, daily lunch specials, and more!
- Enjoy drink specials and happy hours at the Hawk's Nest Bar (located in the Club).
- Take in the views or enjoy your meal on the Vista Terrace, an expansive veranda overlooking the 18th fairway!
4. Mingle with neighbors at our social events
While our residents and members love all of the amenities we have to offer at RedTail, they appreciate the monthly events at the Club most! From member breakfast buffets to luncheons to member parties off the patio, there's something going on every day of the month at the Club.
5. Take a leisurely bike ride through the neighborhood
While there's plenty to do indoors at the Club, sometimes getting outdoors is the perfect way to relax.
- Take in the breathtaking views of the fairways and greens, mature oak trees, or the lakefront on a bike ride through the neighborhood. There are sidewalks and shade throughout the community.
- As the weather starts to cool in Central Florida, you can cozy up by the fireplace on the Vista Terrace after your ride, too!
With all the activities and events available to you at the Club, you'll always have something to do when you call RedTail home. Schedule a home tour to learn more about the amenities and lifestyle at RedTail!