Aside from where to live, one of the first decisions a homebuyer needs to make is whether to opt for a move-in ready home or build a new construction home from the ground up. For many, this isn't always an easy choice to make, as it's based on your family's lifestyle and needs. While we offer both custom move-in ready homes and new construction homes at RedTail, we're highlighting four benefits of building a new construction home, below!
1. Design your dream home with your personal style
Your dream home should feature a design that reflects your style and personality. A new construction home allows you to select everything from your own cabinets, countertops, appliances, light fixtures, flooring, and more!
2. Customize a floor plan that suits your family's needs
Are you someone who loves to host and entertain, so an open floor plan is a necessity? Do you have frequent house guests, so a separate guest wing that offers extra privacy and space is a must? Have you always dreamt of a fireplace in the master suite, walk-in his and her closets, and custom ceiling beams in the formal living room? Done, done, and done! As long as you have a vision in mind, our builders can make it happen!
3. Added custom features = A more desirable home when you're ready to sell
Adding custom features to your new construction home will make it more desirable to buyers when you're ready to sell! Now that's what we call a win, win!
4. Choose your lot size, view, and how close or far you'd like to be from the first-class amenities
Normally the lot isn't the first thing that comes to mind when buying a new home, but it's not usually one that can be extended after purchase.
- Choosing the right lot size ensures it's suitable for your pets and family or that large summer kitchen and outdoor bar you've always wanted!
- When selecting a lot, you'll be able to choose the kind of view you'll wake up to every morning! You can pick a lot overlooking the fairways and greens, with views of mature oak trees and hanging moss, or lakefront settings where you can watch the sun rise or set on the water!
- In addition, buying a new construction home allows you to decide how close or far you'd like to be from all of the community amenities.
- At RedTail, one of our premier builders, Arthur Rutenberg, is nearing completion on their "Club Homes" model home, adjacent to our 15,000-square-foot Clubhouse! These homes are ideal for homebuyers who appreciate being in the heart of the community action!
While a new construction home might take a little longer to build, it certainly is worth it! After all, they say the best things in life take time! So, if you're looking to build a new construction home in Florida, schedule a home tour to begin working with our builders by clicking the button below!