While building a new construction home from the ground up certainly has its perks, you might be looking to settle into a new home sooner rather than later. At RedTail, we have move-in ready homes that are far from standard and certainly don't lack those custom details you're looking for! We're excited to introduce our newest move-in ready home, 'The Trina,' built by Vintage Estate Homes.
Timeless exterior and stunning views
Before opening the door to The Trina, you'll fall in love with the timeless exterior and stunning views!
- The stone accents, tile roof, and brick paver drive and entry give The Trina a clean and modern look with true curb appeal.
- The three-car, courtyard entry garage makes for a clear and inviting entry way.
- And you can't forget the breathtaking views overlooking the 10th green, 4th tee box, sparkling lake, and horses grazing in the distance!
Spacious, open floorplan with separate master wing
After walking into the home through the foyer, you'll appreciate the open layout floorplan that includes an oversized great room, kitchen, and nook.
- All of the living areas feature gray plank tile and 12-foot ceilings with 14-foot tray features.
- The master suite is situated in its own wing, with two his and hers, walk-in closets.
- The left wing features enough space for sleep, study, and more with three large bedrooms, three bathrooms, and a bonus room!
Lavish, oversized master bathroom
From the custom, walk-in shower walls to the large, freestanding bathtub, this bathroom is truly one-of-a-kind. Vintage Estate Homes definitely takes custom homes to the next level with this master bathroom!
Deluxe, gourmet kitchen
If The Trina hasn't won you over yet, the deluxe kitchen will definitely steal your heart. Vintage Estate Homes made sure to customize the kitchen with plenty of space for entertaining, storage, and casual seating. Some features include:
- Stainless steel, double wall ovens and other built-in, high-end appliances
- An oversized granite island
- Granite countertops
- White kitchen cabinets with soft close
- A walk-in pantry
12×27 covered lanai with brick pavers
Enjoy your mornings taking in the breathtaking views of the mature oaks and rolling greens on the covered lanai. This outside space is a standard addition to The Trina, perfect for
- summer barbecues
- family gatherings
- relaxing mornings.
While these are just some of the custom features you can find in The Trina, they are some of our favorites! Because our move-in ready homes in Central Florida have so much to offer, they usually don't last long on the market. So, if you'd like to see this beauty in person, schedule a home tour below before it's too late!