While RedTail is known for its championship golf course and that is enough to win dad over, the lifestyle at RedTail is what makes it the perfect community for the entire family. If you’re considering moving into a country club community, here are five reasons why your family will love living at RedTail.
1. Location, location, location
Location is a big factor for families looking for the perfect community. It determines what school your children will be going to, that the area is safe, and that there are family-friendly activities nearby.
- RedTail is located in Sorrento, Florida, just 15 minutes or less away from your everyday stops, like the grocery store, family-friendly entertainment, restaurants, and shopping centers!
- RedTail offers easy access to downtown Orlando, Mount Dora, the theme parks, and more—all ideal for family day trips! Access will be even faster and easier with the extension of the Wekiva Parkway (SR 429) opening in late 2017. (The Wekiva Parkway project includes $500 million of non-toll road improvements!)
- And while you’re close to activities and areas the family will love, you’re still away from all of the noise and traffic.
For many families, privacy is especially important.
- With young ones in the home, it’s reassuring to know you live in a gated, country club community where only residents and their guests can visit.
- In addition to a 24-hour manned guard gate, RedTail homes and their lots are all oversized to enhance privacy between neighbors, too.
3. Plenty to do within the gates of the community
Keeping everyone in the family entertained isn’t always an easy task, but at RedTail you won’t have to worry about that! RedTail residents and their guests can spend any day of the week enjoying our:
- 15,000-square-foot clubhouse, including the Grand View Restaurant, Hawk’s Nest Bar, and Vista Terrace (a relaxing, outdoor seating area overlooking the 18th fairway)
- 18-hole championship golf course with full golf services
- Two Har-Tru® tennis courts
- State-of-the-art fitness center with cardio machines, weight training equipment, a studio designed for yoga/pilates, and a spa services room
- Private men’s and women’s lounges within the clubhouse
- Resort-style swimming pool with its spacious deck and lounge chairs
We also have weekly member exclusive events held at the Club, such as pizza-making parties that the little ones will love and happy hours that mom and dad won’t want to miss. We even offer private tennis and golf lessons for anyone in the family looking to pick up a new sport!
4. Build a home that suits your family
It can be difficult to find a home that is the right fit for all members of the family. But at RedTail you can build a home from the ground up that’s tailored to your family. We have three premier home builders ready to learn about you and your family so they can build a home to best fit your needs. Impeccable attention to detail and customization is paid to each home to give you the luxurious home you deserve.
5. Extraordinary outdoor living space
At RedTail, the outdoor area is an extension of your home. Whether you're a family of two or six, having more space to spend time together and host is always a perk. The builders at RedTail work hard to create an extraordinary outdoor living space for each home. While the backyard can be tailored to what your family wants, most all RedTail outdoor areas feature:
- Custom pools and spas
- Summer kitchens
- Shaded areas with fans
- Half-acre lots along the golf course
If you're still unsure if a country club community (or RedTail) is the right fit for your family, join us for a home tour today!