Have you been waiting to move into a private community that fits your lifestyle? If you've been thinking about calling RedTail home but haven't decided when the right time is, here are four reasons why now is the perfect time to move to RedTail.
1. SR-429 extension, allowing easier access to Walt Disney World Resort and more, opening early 2018
Located in the heart of Central Florida, RedTail is already the ideal location for home buyers. RedTail offers easy access to the theme parks, Mount Dora, and more. However, access will be even easier and faster with the SR-429 extension coming soon! RedTail’s entrance on SR 46 is just one minute from SR 429, so Maitland Center, Walt Disney World Resort, and the new Florida Hospital – Apopka will be just minutes away!
2. New home designs by Vintage Estate Homes and Arthur Rutenberg Homes
New homes are moving fast at RedTail, and our builders are excited to introduce their latest home designs. Our builders always pay impeccable attention to detail and customization to give you the luxurious home you deserve. While each Vintage Estate and Arthur Rutenberg home is unique in its own way, the new designs make it even more desirable. There are also two golf course homes ready for immediate occupancy priced from the high $400s by Vintage Estate Homes.
3. Brand new Club Homes by Arthur Rutenberg Homes are nearing completion
Be the first to live right next to RedTail's 15,000-square-foot Clubhouse with lavish amenities such as:
- The Grand View Restaurant and Hawk's Nest Bar
- 18-hole championship golf course with full golf services
- Two Har-Tru® tennis courts
- State-of-the-art fitness center with cardio machines, weight training equipment, a studio designed for yoga/pilates, a spa services room, and more!
Arthur Rutenberg has started their Club Homes model near the Clubhouse, with prices in the $500s. You'll never miss any of the events or activities going on at the Club with the quick, easy access these new homes will offer! Only 14 Club Homes will be built on this beautiful cul-de-sac adjacent to the 15,000-square-foot Clubhouse, so don't wait too long to decide it's right for you!